Changing assessment for good
Sova Assessment wanted to revamp their website, which was based on an old school, outdated monolithic technology stack. The goal was to create a new website that not only looked modern and appealing but also performed exceptionally well. Moreover, they wanted to shift from their old CMS (CraftCMS) to a more modern architecture that offered flexibility and security for years to come.LAUNCH WEBSITE
An Experience Platform with an Experienced Tech Stack
Sova Assessment's new website is built using cutting-edge technologies to deliver a seamless user experience and streamline content management.
- The JAMstack architecture separates frontend and backend, improving performance and security.
- Next.js with TypeScript ensures faster page loads and robust code.
- Tailwind CSS allows rapid UI development, while Storybook aids in building and testing components.
- GSAP adds captivating animations to engage users, and Strapi as a Headless CMS enables flexible content management.
- GraphQL optimises data fetching, and Netlify provides seamless hosting and scalability. Integration with HubSpot and Chili Piper enhances customer engagement and lead management.
Optimise User-Experience with Google Lighthouse
Google Lighthouse is an open-source tool for website performance, auditing pages for performance, accessibility, SEO, Progressive Web App and Best Practices.
Using Google Lighthouse as a benchmark, we make sure that Sova's website is performing flawlessly with excellent scores.
Here is the performance results: Google Lighthouse Report
Want to learn how we can take your website to the next level? Stand out from your competition now. check out our JAMstack Versus Traditional Website Development guide!
Sova Assessment wanted to revamp their website, which was based on an old school, outdated monolithic technology stack. The goal was to create a new website that not only looked modern and appealing but also performed exceptionally well. Moreover, they wanted to shift from their old CMS (CraftCMS) to a more modern architecture that offered flexibility and security for years to come.
Cognitive tests gain valuable insight by measuring a candidates’s ablitiy
Future-proof your professional hiring
Situational judgement test - Assessing how candidates respond
Digital assement centre
Saigon Digital stepped in to collaborate with Sova, implementing a new tech stack, including NextJS for the frontend and Strapi CMS for the backend. Focusing on creating beautiful, user-friendly UI components, the team aimed to enhance the user experience and site performance.
Saigon Digital and Sova Assessment came together and discussed the idea of using a Headless CMS alongside the JAMstack. Strapi seemed to be the perfect fit based on the requirements from the Content Editor and functionality.
Other than the technical requirements, we got to work and carried out a Discovery Phase which included researching the target audience, understanding the content and key goals of the new website. From here our Design team went away and came up with a fresh new look for the Sova Assessment website. A library of over 30 reusable components were translated from content ideas and wireframes into fully functional web UI components that the Sova team can reuse across their new site inside Strapi CMS.
The partnership resulted in a top-notch website that embodies Sova's mission and commitment to improving talent assessment efficiency. The new site offers an optimised user experience, enhanced site performance, and a modern UI/UX that strengthens Sova's brand in the recruitment software industry. The modular and scalable architecture ensures the site can handle future growth, delivering consistent, high-quality performance and empowering Sova’s team to publish content like a breeze.
- From the old CMS to the new modern JAMstack architechure.
- A modern and friendly UI UX component to improve the brand's interface and marketing activities.
- The JAMstack architecture allows for the separation of the frontend and backend, enabling the website to leverage static site generation or server-side rendering. This results in faster initial page loads, which is crucial for improving user experience and reducing bounce rates.
HubSpot & Chilipiper
- Combining HubSpot and Chilipiper allowed for real-time appointment scheduling which has streamlined the process for potential customers, while automated reminders ensured meetings were well-prepared.
- The integration facilitated personalised engagement, enabling Sova’s sales reps to access lead data from HubSpot during interactions. This approach has significantly improved lead generation and customer interactions on the new Sova Assessment website.
A Collaborative UI Library
- Saigon Digital utilised Storybook, a tool for developing and testing UI components.
- This resulted in the creation of visually appealing, user-friendly components that enhanced the collaboration between the stakeholders.
Dynamic Page Builder
- Saigon Digital empowered Sovas Marketing team to create and manage engaging and dynamic pages without relying on technical expertise.
- This approach has given the Sova team the freedom to experiment with content layouts and unique content styles, making the website more appealing to visitors and effectively showcasing Sova Assessment's key areas of service in an engaging and dynamic manner.
The project was a resounding success. The new website met all of Sova Assessment's expectations, helping improve their brand interface and marketing. With a modern, user-friendly UI/UX and a high-performance score, the website is poised to help their brand grow further in their industry online.
We’re now looking forward to growing and building on the platform we’ve established in this initial Project. Future development planned would include localised content, more page modules to enrich the Content Editors freedom and more!
Revolutionise your hiring process
Unlock the potential of your workforce with Sova's full stack talent assessment platform, featuring skill assessments, behavioural assessments, and cognitive ability testing.